Sunday, May 18, 2008

IVe BEeN TaGgED!!

How long have you been married?
lets see... 2 years and 10 months ish


How old is your spouse?
27 28 in july


Who eats more?
It depends on what it is, if its junk, Dustin can eat and eat and eat, but i can eat more salad haha


Who said I love you first?
Dustin....it was the first thing he ever said to me...or texted i guess...whatever! Creepy i know!!!


Who is taller?
Dustin is much taller, im glad i found a tall guy so i can keep on wearing my high heels, i had a few guys who i had to wear flats with, and they just didnt cut it


Who sings better?
I do, its the voice of an angel...haha jk


Who is smarter?
I let Dustin think he is smarter, but really...im a certified GENIUS


Who controls the T.V. remote?
The remote doesnt usually get controlled at my house to be honest


Whose temper is worse?
Well, Dustin is like a little puppy, its hard to even know he has a temper, but im a girl, so i definately have a temper...poor dusty :/


Who does the laundry?
Dustin always tries to..bless his little heart..but he RUINS everything he washes...he just doenst know what can and cant go in they dryer or what colors dont go together...BAH! at least he tries!


Who does the dishes?
I make dinner, so he does dishes...he still has to catch on to this though


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I do, he is more cuddly on one side haha jk


Who cooks dinner?
I do...I dont trust his cooking very often


Who is more stubborn?
Well me...my whole family knows that one


Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
I do...Dustin never thinks he's wrong, so i appologize even when I'm right


Whose parents do you see the most?
Dustins parents, but only cause they live here, and mine dont...


Who has more friends?
Me and Dustin share all our friends, or most of them, but he has more real friends, and i have more kinda friends and know more people


Who has more siblings?
Oh i do by far...i have 1 sister, and 3 brothers, and Dustin only has 1 sister


Who wears the pants in the family?
i let Dustin think he does...thats what we all do..right girls?? haha


i tag...jessica and tenille...my sisty took my others i know on here

3 comments:

Kim and Layne said...

What!!! Since when have you been pregnant...Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you...and we had no idea you had a blog. Hooray! We will talk soon.

Kim and Layne said...

By the way, you are having a girl. I was thinking about what you by you, and I just automatically started thinking about girl stuff. I didn't even think about a boy until Layne asked if you guys knew what you were having--then I figured out that I didn't really know.

Molly and Kip said...

Contratulations!!!I just heard you were having a baby. I saw your mom at church and she is soo excited!! When exactly are you due? I hope you are feeling well. Have you been sick at all? Looks like you had a blast in Mexico.